TBTB Family Hub
To our valued families, we know how hard these next few weeks can be. As much as we are practicing self-isolation and social distancing please do not feel alone.
Please reach out we are all here to help each other.
Your children are important to us. TBTB has compiled a list of resources to help you navigate Covid-19 with them together and empower you to quell their fears and promote healthy communication, understanding and resiliency. TBTB Kids Rock!
Even when schools are closed, you can keep the learning going with these special cross-curricular journeys. Every day includes four separate learning experiences, each built around a thrilling, meaningful story or video. Kids can do them on their own, with their families, or with their teachers. Just find your grade level and let the learning begin!
Staying active is a challenge during social distancing and self-isolation. We have pulled some tried tested and true HIIT training programs to help support your fitness needs while all of the gyms both public and private are closed.
No equipment required!
Insight Timer is the largest free online meditation tool and resource. Offering thousands of guided meditations and self lead courses, you also have access to relaxing music and sounds. This app is available in IOS and Android
TPA Covid-19 Best Practices
1. All divisions should have wipes, masks, and sanitizer.
2. Hanna garage has all the supplies and the TPA calls in twice daily to ensure they are stocked. If the division runs out they can go to Hanna garage to restock.
3. There will be a TPA Director on call.
Please message your director or call them anytime if there are specific divisional concerns.
4. All TPS members should have received a one pager best practices on how to prevent the spread. He will email me that document and I will post it as well. Encourage your officer/civilian member to sanitize.
5. There are other measures that the Service and TPA are in discussion about that haven’t been firmed up yet. Once set, TBTB will update both the family Facebook page and the website for families.